What a Certified Legal Document Preparer Can Do for You
What is a Certified Legal Document Preparer?
An Arizona Certified Legal Document Preparer (AZCLDP) is an individual or business entity certified by the Arizona Supreme Court Board of legal Document Preparers to prepare or provide legal documents, without the supervision of an attorney, for an individual or entity who is engaging in self representation in any legal matter.
Common services provided by AZCLDPs include, but are not limited to:
- Family Court related matters, such as divorce and legal separation, paternity, custody, child support, parenting time, modifications, enforcement, etc.
- Bankruptcy, such as Chapter 7 bankruptcy related matters
- Estate Planning matters, such as wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, and living will, etc.
- Business Formation matters, such as formation of limited liability companies (LLC), incorporation, partnership, etc.
- Probate matters, such as informal and formal probate, small estate transfer affidavits, and minor and adult guardianship
- Civil litigation matters, such as complaints, answers, motions, discovery, etc.
- Real estate related matters, such as deeds, evictions, mechanics liens, etc.
- AND MUCH MORE!
AZCLDPs are not lawyers, no attorneys work for AZCLDPs, and AZCLDPs do not give legal advice, legal opinions, promises or guarantees regarding the outcome of your case. In addition, while communications with AZCLDPs are confidential, they are not privileged (subject to subpoena).