January 30 Live Stream CLDP Webinar
Place & Time
01/30/2021 8:00am - 01/30/2021 1:00pm
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Introduction to the Legal Paraprofessional Program (LP)– A MUST ATTEND Presentation by Attorney Brian Locker (1 hr.)
· Requirements to obtain an LP license.
· Areas of practice an LP is authorized to engage in.
· Kinds of services LP’s are authorized to perform.
Mediation / Managing Everyday Conflict –- Presentation by Kate Otting, Ph.D. (2 hrs.)
· Mediation / Alternative Dispute Resolution
· How to become a trained mediator in Arizona.
· Mediation Skills and Strategies
Family Law / Divorce Document Preparation– Presentation by Rob Merrill, AZCLDP (2 hr.)
· Information gathering
· Divorce document preparation from Petition to Decree
· Finalizing a divorce by default, consent, or evidentiary hearing.
· Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROS)
After registering for the webinar you will receive a separate email by 01/29/2021 with a link to use to join the webinar, on the webinar date, beginning at 8:00 am, 01/30/2021.
This email will also include handouts (powerpoint presentation & other materials).
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CLASSES
Each year, prior to April 30, each Arizona Certified Legal Document Preparer must complete ten (10) hours of Continuing Education including one (1) hour of ethics. The AAIP offers approximately twenty (20) hours of continuing education classes each year. Each class is typically five (5) hours long from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m at the Sheraton Airport Phoenix. The price of the class includes Continental Breakfast and cold and hot beverages.